for all of you, who is still waiting for official P3D V4 installer, we have decided, as a short term fix, to release our internal tool, which will convert the scenery into the P3D V4. Thanks to the unique design, the only thing, which this tool does, is creating few .xml files. So the functionality will be nearly the same, as the official version.
How to use:
1) Install the scenery into the P3D V4 folder using the latest installer (version 1.05)
2) Copy the ‘Jetway missing on arrival‘ patch into the Aerosoft\AirportController folder
3) Run the ‘APC-to-P3Dv4’ tool (As Administrator)
4) Go to the P3D V4 folder, and edit Aerosoft\AirportController\Harvesterlauncher.bat (Right click on it and select edit).
cd “*flight sim path*\Aerosoft\AirportController\”
HarvesterLauncher.exe “C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\PREPAR3D v4\simobjects.cfg” “*flight sim path*” True
cd “D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Aerosoft\AirportController\”
HarvesterLauncher.exe “C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\PREPAR3D v4\simobjects.cfg” “D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4” True
5) Run the HarvesterLauncher.bat, then continue using it normally